Let's Make Something Great Together.
Centralis is a team of smart, creative people drawn together by a desire to make better user experiences, grow ourselves, and have fun in the process. We’re dedicated to our clients, and just as dedicated to each other.
If that sounds like a match, we’d love to hear from you.
Current Opening: Senior UX Specialist
As a Senior Specialist on our team, you will lead our efforts on a constantly changing mix of research and design projects. Not only will you make an immediate impact on our clients’ user experiences, you’ll also help shape our practice and grow the skills of our team.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Conduct usability research that opens eyes and transforms designs
- Collaborate on UX design initiatives on a variety of platforms and industries
- Lead field studies of users’ needs, workflow and experiences
- Partner with a team of experts who have a great time doing great work
- Develop strong relationships with our clients
- Help develop the skills of junior team members
Here’s what we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent PPO medical and dental insurance with 75% of premiums paid
- 401K plan with company contribution
- Annual discretionary profit-sharing bonus
- Short term disability and life insurance, 100% company paid
- Paid vacation (and our help in making sure you can use it)
- Professional development funding for conferences, courses and tools
- A kitchen loaded with free drinks and snacks
- Random acts of camaraderie
Here’s what we hope you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Science, Design, Human-Computer Interaction or a related field required; Master’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of professional experience conducting usability testing and user research
- Prior experience working in a corporate or consulting context
- Excellent analytical, writing and creative thinking skills
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for UX design (prior experience is a plus)
- Ability to flexibly handle multiple projects and initiatives
- Commitment to helping teammates, growing your skills, and sharing your ideas on how we can improve
- Freedom to travel (approximately 3-4 short trips a year)
- A sense of humor!
Other stuff we’d love to see:
- Knowledge of Axure or other prototyping tools
- Willingness to engage with the larger UX community
Interested in learning more? Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference “Senior UX Specialist position” in the subject line. We look forward to meeting you!
Centralis is committed to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, religion, age, gender or sexual orientation.