Let's Make Something Great Together.
Centralis is a team of smart, creative people drawn together by a desire to make better user experiences, grow ourselves, and have fun in the process. We’re dedicated to our clients, and just as dedicated to each other.
If that sounds like a match, we’d love to hear from you.
Current Openings for UX Contract Positions
Centralis is currently inviting resumes for contract and contract-to-hire opportunities in our UX research and design practice.
Collaborating with our team on a mix of usability research and UX design initiatives, you’ll make an immediate impact by helping our clients deliver better user experiences on websites, mobile apps and physical devices.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work with users to evaluate and improve our clients' websites, apps and software
- Conduct usability research that opens eyes and transforms designs
- Partner with and learn from a team of experts who have a great time doing great work
- Collaborate on initiatives for the world’s leading companies, across a wide variety of platforms and industries
Here’s what we offer:
- Competitive pay
- A kitchen loaded with free drinks and snacks
- Random acts of camaraderie
Here’s what we hope you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Science, Design, Human-Computer Interaction or a related field
- Familiarity with interactive design and user-centered design principles
- Ability to help plan and facilitate usability test sessions
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, writing and creative thinking skills
- Ability to flexibly handle multiple projects and initiatives
- Humanity, humility and humor
Interested in learning more? Please send your questions and/or your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!