Let's Make Something Great Together.
Centralis is a team of smart, creative people drawn together by a desire to make better user experiences, grow ourselves, and have fun in the process. We’re dedicated to our clients, and just as dedicated to each other.
If that sounds like a match, we’d love to hear from you.
Current Opening: Business Development Specialist
As a Business Development Specialist on our team, you’ll work with our leadership to win ground-breaking assignments from marquee clients. You’ll also have the chance to lead a range of marketing initiatives to raise the profile of our growing company.
Here's What you'll do:
- Manage our response to new business inquiries
- Work with our team to create compelling project proposals for some of the world’s leading companies
- Manage advertising and social media initiatives
- Track new opportunities and help forecast future sales
- Create, update, and organize our sales materials
- Help us schedule and start up new projects post-sale
- Bond with a team that has a great time doing great work
Here's What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent PPO medical and dental insurance with 75% of premiums paid
- 401K plan with company contribution
- Annual discretionary profit-sharing bonus
- Company-paid short term disability insurance
- Paid vacation (and our help in making sure you can use it)
- Professional development funding for conference, courses and tools
- A kitchen loaded with free drinks and snacks
- Random acts of camaraderie
Here's what We Hope You'll Bring:
- 4 year bachelor’s degree, ideally in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, English, Psychology or a related field
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Enthusiasm for client service and business development (prior experience is a plus)
- Eagerness and initiative in learning new skills and tackling novel projects
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to flexibly handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to join in on board games, ice cream runs and other silliness
Interested in learning more? Please send your resume and cover letter to Careers_BD@centralis.com and reference “Business Development Specialist position” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!