Let's Make Something Great Together.
Centralis is a team of smart, creative people drawn together by a desire to make better user experiences, grow ourselves, and have fun in the process. We’re dedicated to our clients, and just as dedicated to each other.
If that sounds like a match, we’d love to hear from you.
Current Opening: Office Coordinator
We’re looking for a smart, outgoing, high-energy person with great communication and organizational skills to join us full time as our Office Coordinator. As a core member of our team, you’ll ensure that our staff of eight has everything they need to deliver great work in a fun, upbeat environment.
Here’s what you’ll do:
Client Project Support:
- Set up our office for research projects and onsite client meetings
- Greet office visitors and research participants
- Order and manage delivery of meals to onsite research observers
- Support our research teams with project preparation and light technical assistance
- Maintain our onsite research lab
- Help make Centralis a fun place to work!
- Assist with employee screening, hiring, onboarding and orientation
- Coordinate employee benefits
- Organize team outings
- Process bills
- Assist with running payroll
- Coordinate with our accounting firm as needed
General Office Administration:
- Serve as a warm, friendly first point of contact for callers and visitors
- Answer and route calls
- Purchase and maintain office supplies
- Maintain cleanliness of office between weekly cleaning service visits
- Organize and file key documents
- Oversee office repairs and maintenance
- Manage vendors
Here’s what we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent PPO medical and dental insurance with 75% of premiums paid
- 401K plan with company contribution
- Annual discretionary profit-sharing bonus
- Company-paid short term disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Professional development funding for conferences, courses and tools
- A kitchen loaded with free drinks and snacks
- Random acts of camaraderie
Here’s what we hope you’ll bring:
- A College degree
- Prior related work experience
- Great interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- A quick sense of humor
- Ability to work flexibly with our team
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Solid working knowledge and experience with MS Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Valid driver’s license for occasional errands
- A weakness for ice cream, laughing and Scrabble
Interested in learning more? Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference “Office Coordinator position” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Centralis is committed to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, religion, age, gender or sexual orientation.