As a new year begins, we’re taking a moment to reflect on our favorite experiences of 2014. We’ve been busy here at Centralis!
We’ve had the opportunity to collaborate with amazing clients to improve and enrich the world. Here are a few of the cool problems we tackled last year:
- Helping hospitals maintain quality control and patient safety
- Aiding financial professionals worldwide in learning ethical standards
- Making sure that people dealing with cancer can find critical medical resources
- Helping airline passengers find and book the perfect flight
- Ensuring complex boating systems are a breeze to operate
We participated in UX for Good – a 12-hour, intense UX design challenge – to help increase compassion and action at cultural institutions like museums and memorials.
We’ve cheered our coworkers on to personal milestones! Carol Youngquist joined our team, Elizabeth Allen completed the Tough Mudder, Tanya Treptow got married, Lyman Casey ran the Chicago Marathon, and Libby Lane took a starring role in the theatrical performance of The Book of Merman.
We’re looking forward to a new year of exploration, brainstorming, and the joy of simple, easy to use experiences. Have a wonderful 2015!