We rely on user research to discover new, creative ways to best address people’s needs and exceed their expectations. By understanding who users are, what they want and how they behave, we improve existing products, generate new concepts and spark innovation.
User research is valuable when:
- You’re planning to expand your offering to a new audience or platform
- You want to gauge users’ interest in new concepts before investing in design or development
- You have a successful product, but you’re not sure how customers are using it, or how to make it better
- You want to understand who is using your website, and why
- You need internal consensus regarding “what users want”
We work with clients to select the best research method(s) for addressing their questions and goals. All research engagements are custom; some initiatives are targeted while others are exploratory. Deliverables may include user profiles, process flows and recommendations for innovation, captured in highly visual reports and presentations that bring users to life for the design team and key stakeholders.
Based on each client’s objectives, our user research methods may include:
Go where your users are to understand first-hand how they actually do things, and discover opportunities to improve your current products and drive innovation.
Explore users' attitudes and opinions about new product concepts and brainstorm with them to generate new ideas.
Find out how to reorganize your information to better align with user needs and goals.
Understand who's coming to your website, and why.
We would welcome the chance to speak with you about your needs and answer any questions you may have.