Centralis provides usability testing of websites, software/mobile applications and physical products. By testing your product with real users, we identify sources of error and confusion and prioritize critical issues, helping you create a better user experience and a more successful product.
Usability testing is important when:
- You want to increase sales and customer satisfaction by making your product or website easier to use
- Customers are telling you they can’t find things on your website, but you’re not sure why
- You need to translate your current web presence into an appropriate experience on mobile platforms
Centralis conducts usability testing on everything from e-commerce websites to business applications and mobile devices. Most testing projects consist of one or two days of one-on-one, moderated test sessions.
In a typical engagement, we will:
- Offer a team of two User Experience Specialists with master’s level training and years of professional usability consulting experience
- Craft a custom research plan, designed with you to focus on your specific goals, objectives and questions
- Manage the participant recruiting and screening process, ensuring that test participants represent your end users
- Conduct skilled facilitation of all test sessions, at Centralis Lab or in any location using our mobile lab
- Unique to Centralis: facilitate our debrief workshop, providing actionable insights and recommendations as soon as the day after testing
- Present our comprehensive, illustrated final report that outlines our analysis and recommendations
- Provide follow-up design consulting, as desired
We would welcome the chance to speak with you more about your needs and answer any questions you may have.